1.2GHz Long Range Video Transmitter and Receiver
This compact wireless video transmitter enables you to send video and audio from one location to another without expensive and messy wiring. It works with all types of AV devices including video camera (NTSC or PAL), TV, DVD player, recorder and so forth. The AV transmission works on its own transmission system. There is no need to have internet or WIFI connections. This high performance time-proven transmitter outperforms other transmitters in the market with these:
Use compact AV transmitter module with high output power (3W,
5W, 10W and 20W available)
Use high reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
Adopt phase locked loop circuit to eliminate frequency drift
Transmitter (on the right in picture below): Input jacks of video and audio for AV device such as video camera, TV....
Receiver (on the left in the picture below): Output jacks of video and audio to a display/recording device such as TV, digital video recorder, computer....
Transmission range: Range may vary substantially depending on the actual operating environment. Much longer range can be achieved in aerial applications. Range up to 1,500 feet (450 meters) in open space with high gain omni-directional antennas of 12dBi or higher. Longer distance can be achieved if high gain directional antennas are installed in a line of sight environment - see table below.
|Maximum transmission distance in an unobstructed environment between two static points using 12dBi high gain directional antennas on both sides**|
|3W Model (35dBm)||7 miles (11 km)|
|5W Model (37dBm)||12 miles (19 km)|
|10W Model (40dBm)||40 miles (64 km)|
|20W Model (43dBm)||50 miles (80 km)|
**For reference only. For long distance transmission, at least 60% of Fresnel Zone clearance should be observed.
- Send video wirelessly from a surveillance camera to TV, monitor, computer, recorder.
- Send video wirelessly from the surveillance cam at the main gate back to the house.
- Send video wirelessly to the opposite building.
- Send video wirelessly between two mountains.
- Send video from an outlying island back to the seashore.
Easy installation. Setup can be completed within minutes.
- 4-channel 1.2GHz AV transmitter. A 6dBi omni-directional antenna included for 3W model only.
- 4-channel 1.2GHz AV receiver with 6dBi omni-directional antenna.
- One 12VDC power split cable.
- Two 12V universal regulated power supplies.
- Two BNC-M to RCA-F adapters (if you need BNC-M to RCA-M, please select when ordering) and
- One RCA AV cable for the receiver.
For specifications of 20W model, please click here.
|AV output/input||RCA(F) output jacks for video and audio||BNC(F) input jacks for video and audio
(BNC to RCA adapters included)
|Number of Channel||4 channels - select by sliding switch (outside)||4 channels - set by jumper (inside)|
|Antenna included||6dBi omni-directional antenna||3W: 6dBi omni-directional antenna included.
5W, 10W and 20W: no antenna included (see Note 2 below)
|Antenna length/weight||28 cm foldable / 36 gm||3W Model only: 28 cm foldable / 36 gm|
|Antenna connector type||SMA (F)||3W: SMA(F); 5W, 10W & 20W: N(F)|
|Operating power||DC 12V (100~240V regulated power supply included)|
|Dimensions||115(L) x 80(W) x 20(H) mm||144(L) x 115(W) x 53(H) mm, except 20W model|
|Weight||125 gm||660 gm, except 20W model|
|Video output/input||75 Ohm 1V p-p|
|Audio output/input||10k Ohm 2V p-p max.||2V p-p, max|
3W: 1.2A; 5W/10W: 2.5~3.5A; 20W: 4~5A
|Power connector type||DC jack for 5.5 mm plug|
|Sensitivity/Output power||Sensitivity: -85 dBm (typical)||Output power: 3W, 5W, 10W or 20W|
|Audio sub carrier frequency||5.5 MHz|
|Preset channel frequencies
|Channel 1: 1080, Channel 2: 1120, Channel 3: 1160, Channel 4: 1200|
|Highest resolution supported||720(H) x 582(V)|
|Operating temp/RH||-10~+50°C / 20~80%|
2. For 5W, 10W and 20W transmitters, it is recommended to use antenna of at least 9dBi gain or above.
3. If it is necessary to use antenna extension cable, the cable should be kept as short as possible because, the signal attenuates directly proportional to the length of the cable, i.e. the longer the cable, the weaker the signal from the antenna. Alternatively, you may extend the distance between the transmitter/camera or the receiver/monitor or recorder by using regular video cable.
4. The transmitter housing will become hot after powering on for some time because heat generated inside will dissipate through the aluminum housing.
This is a SSL secured site for online shopping
Pay securely with major credit card