This compact wireless video transmitter enables you to send video and audio from one location to another without expensive and messy wiring. It works with all types of wired video camera (NTSC or PAL). The AV transmission works on its own transmission system. There is no need to have internet or WIFI connections. See setup diagram example here.
This high performance time-proven transmitter outperforms other transmitters in the market with these:
compact AV receiver and transmitter modules with high output power (3W, 5W, 10W and 20W
Use high reliability/linearity/AIGaAs/GaAs FET amplifier module
Adopt phase locked loop circuit to eliminate frequency drift
Transmitter (on the right in picture below): Input jacks of video and audio for AV device such as video camera, TV....
Receiver (on the left in the picture below): Output jacks of video and audio to a display/recording device such as TV, monitor, digital video recorder, computer....
Transmission range: Range may vary substantially depending on the actual operating environment. Much longer range can be achieved in aerial applications. Range up to 1,500 feet (450 meters) in open space with high gain omni-directional antennas of 12dBi or higher. Longer distance can be achieved if high gain directional antennas are installed in a line of sight environment - see table below. For long distance transmission, it is recommended that at least 60% of the first Fresnel Zone should be clear of obstacles.
|Maximum transmission distance in an unobstructed environment between two static points using 12dBi high gain directional antennas on both sides**|
|3W Model (35dBm)||7 miles (11 km)|
|5W Model (37dBm)||12 miles (19 km)|
|10W Model (40dBm)||40 miles (64 km)|
|20W Model (43dBm)||50 miles (80 km)|
**For reference only.
Viewing live video feed over the internet or mobile phone. If you have a DVR and other equipment connecting to the internet, you may connect the wireless receiver to one of the video inputs of your DVR so that you can view the camera footage live in a remote location over the internet or on your cell phone. See the typical setup here.
- Send video wirelessly from a surveillance camera to TV, monitor, computer, recorder.
- Send video wirelessly from the surveillance cam at the main gate back to the house.
- Send video wirelessly to the opposite building.
- Send video wirelessly between two mountains.
- Send video from an outlying island back to the seashore.
Easy installation. Setup can be completed within minutes.
- 4-channel 1.2GHz AV transmitter. A 6dBi omni-directional antenna included for 3W model only.
- 4-channel 1.2GHz AV receiver with a 6dBi omni-directional antenna.
- One 12VDC power split cable (except for 20W).
- Two 12V universal regulated power supplies (one for 20W because power supply built inside the TX).
- Two BNC-M to RCA-F adapters (if you need BNC-M to RCA-M, please select when ordering) and
- One RCA AV cable for the receiver.
For specifications of 20W model, please click here.